A private college of the humanities in Crete, Nebraska. He has additional computers in Lincoln, Grand Island and Omas. In 2020, Melissa Gomis, director of the Perkins Library, came under fire from an exhibition of historical photographs of the Party of the Past, which included two photographs of students in black faces in 1926. These photos, and then the entire exhibition, were taken by the administrators, who put Gomis on leave against the faculty. Dawn was then named one of the “Worst Colleges for Free Speech” by the Foundation for the Protection of Human Rights in Education. Later, the university restored Gomis.
Doane University notable alumni are really great people who make every effort to make an important mark in the world. And this is not surprising, because they graduated from a prominent school that offers different degrees and certificate programs and a lot student organizations, including academic tutoring and counseling, as well as athletic programs. The school has always prided itself on having a wonderful and friendly student body. The students speak fluent Spanish and English and make friends easily.
Doane University has numerous notable alumni, all of whom have gone on to become successful and prosperous people all across the United States. Some notable graduates include Olympic gold medalists, national sports champions, real estate tycoons, talk show hosts, film directors, actors and authors.
The college also has a number of notable alumni who became exceptionally bright scientists, inventors, and entrepreneurs. A number of the students who majored in business and management are currently serving in government, as executives, or have their own business. Many former students work in the city and continue their studies there.
So, let’s look at the names of the сollege notable alumni.
The names of Doane University Notable Alumni
The following list is a sampling of notable alumni with unique accomplishments. These alumni have used their education at Doane University to make a distinct mark in the world, strengthening the name and the community’s sense of pride.
Samantha Marie Ware
Also known by her singer stage name Sameya, is an American actress and singer. She is best known for portraying Jane Hayward in the sixth season of Glee (2015), as well as Angela Archer in the Netflix series What / If (2019). Ware also played Lily in the Nike web series Margot vs. Lily (2016).
Henry Pratt Fairchild
Was a distinguished American sociologist. He was a sociologist who was actively involved in many of the controversial issues of his time. He wrote about race relations, abortion and contraception, and immigration. He was involved with the founding of Planned Parenthood and served as President to the American Eugenics Society.
Is an American football coach. He was the head football coach at the University of Montana, a job he held from 2015 until 2017.  He previously served in the same capacity at the Colorado School of Mines from 2000 to 2014, compiling an overall record of 108 wins and 62 losses.
Who knows, maybe one day you also will be among the list of Doane University Notable Alumni. Everything is in your hands.
How to become notable alumni at Doane University
One of the most important jobs for college graduates looking to develop into notable alumni is to make sure that they remain proactive in keeping the school in the first place and on top of all things. Many colleges try to do everything they can to help students realize their full potential and this means hosting events, hosting fundraisers, and providing scholarships and financial aid. For many, these tasks seem overwhelming, but it can all be handled quite easily with a little organization, research, and ambition. Here are some helpful tips on how to become notable alumni at Doane University.
The first task is to get involved by volunteering at the campus events or supporting the various charitable foundations that the school sponsors. This will show the current and future students that you not only care about them but that you are also interested in building a community that will allow them to flourish and succeed. You might also want to take some time to read up on past alumni and discover some of the key moments that made them stand out as an example of how to become famous alumni.
Another important step to becoming Doane University notable alumni is to keep up with current events and trends, both on and off campus. If you are a member of the student government, make sure to let your representatives know about any major issues or social issues that come up in your community. By staying informed, you will also be able to be a part of the solution rather than a part of the problem.
Make a point of going out and meeting other people. While this may seem like a time-consuming task, it will provide you with a lot of opportunities to meet other people. As you meet people, be polite and try to talk about something interesting without being overbearing. You will meet people who will be able to provide you with many tips as you navigate your future career.
As you can see, there are plenty of ways on how to become notable alumni at Doane University. One thing you should keep in mind is to never try to impose yourself on other people. Many people walk around campus looking to strike up a conversation with no intention of doing so. Keep things casual and you will be surprised at how easily you can attract attention from others.
The college has an official website that has everything your students need. The college also has an official YouTube channel where they post a lot of interesting things for their students. In order to become an outstanding graduate, you should follow him, because there are many interesting things that will help you achieve your goals.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rN7RJuNYOg
Four residence halls are available for first-year and transfer students with great amenities like air conditioning, Wi-Fi, free laundry and kitchen facilities. What makes them different? Their residence hall vibe.
- FREES Renovations in 2009 brought much needed A/C, a tiered theatre, pool table, ping pong, and bbq patio. What didn’t change– the relaxed, homey atmosphere where you can make friends easily.
- SHELDON A soothing, zen appeal greets you in this hall. However, this calm interior is full of dynamic, fun spaces – music studio, TV lounge, large back patio with fireplace and lawn chess, and much more.
- SMITH The #1 thing residents want you to check out: THE coolest basement gaming room with Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and two large screen TVs. Renovated in 2011, the hall is sleek and modern with a loungy feel.
- HANSEN Its full name is Hansen Leadership Hall– as in be prepared to hone your skills and get involved! This hall is known for its perfect mix of quiet for studying and ease of finding friends when study time is over.
- Burrage Known as “the quad”, Burrage provides a homey atmosphere for upperclassmen wanting to live with a big group of their friends!
Student Conduct Code
- Intentional obstruction or disruption of teaching, research, administration, disciplinary proceedings or other College activities. This includes violations of library policies.
- Acts or expression of harassment, discrimination, personal intimidation or intentional physical or emotional abuse of any person.
- Conduct that threatens or endangers the health or safety of any person, including one’s self, or conduct likely to result in property damage.
- Theft or attempted theft of property or services of the College or that of a member of the College community or campus visitor, or possession of known stolen property. Includes failing to return checked out College equipment or property.
- Failure to comply with directions of College officials or their designees acting in performance of their duties, including student members of the Residence Life staff. Failure to comply with the terms of any disciplinary sanction imposed in accordance with the code of student conduct.
- Failure to appear on request or give truthful testimony at a disciplinary hearing of the College.
- Failure to respond to disciplinary or investigation notices sent by College officials
- Failure to answer questions with College official accurately and honestly in College investigation or hearing.
- Unauthorized entry or use of College facilities, driving on lawns or being on the roof of any College building, including residence halls and student rooms.
- Violation of the law on campus and violation of the law off campus as explained under Violation of Law and College Rules and Regulations, including, but not limited to the Student Handbook, or the occurrence of conduct which causes a substantial interference with school purposes or damages the College reputation.